Featured Case Study
Association website design
Powerful, easy to use membership websites
Clearly thought out design, powerful concrete5 content management and our optional membership system create a compelling proposition for Associations, Membership Organisations and Non-Profits...
Powerful and easy to use website management for your association
The concrete5 content management system is easy to use, with the features and flexibility needed by associations, membership and non-profit organisations.
Create complex pages simply
Form based page creation allows even inexperienced users to quickly add complete pages in pre-defined formats.
Intuitive in-context editing
It's easy to put content exactly where you want it with concrete5’s wysiwyg editing. To edit an area just point to it and away you go. To add or move content simply drag-n-drop the many different content 'block' types around your page.
Versions and Workflows
Access previous Versions of every page and control which is published making it easy to create draft changes and step back to previous versions.
For teams of contributors Workflows allow Administrators to review and verify changes before they are made live.
Simple Subscription & Membership Management
concrete5 provides powerful User Registration and Account management features out of the box. Katalysis Membership enhances and extends these features to provide a complete system for association and membership organisation websites.
Find out more in our 2 minute video overview...
- Subscription products might include Memberships, Journals, Events or Individual items
- Products can be made available to all or restricted to particular user groups
- Pricing can be discounted for particular membership Groups or Low Income Countries
- Users are presented with a list of available subscriptions when they register
- Member's subscription status is shown on their account page
- Members can edit and update their own profile information
- Payment may be taken by credit/debit card or processed manually
- Gives an overview of your subscribers and allows individual member accounts to be managed
- Memberships can either be approved manually or automatically
Automation & Integration
- Katalysis Membership automates the subscription and renewal process and sends advice emails and reminders to your members
- Subscriber lists for different products can be exported to csv file or sent by email
- Your membership database is synchronised MailChimp - sending newsletters and information updates is simple
Payment can be made through PayPal or WorldPay (other payment providers available on request).