Our Modal Block provides the ability to add a pop-up modal dialogue box which includes the content of a concrete5 Stack (a collection of Blocks).
First create a Stack
Before adding your Modal block you’ll need to create its content in a Stack).
You can create Stacks in the concrete5 Dashboard by:
- Opening up the Stacks menu highlighted below
- Clicking on the New Stack button in the top right corner
- Adding the blocks you need to the Stack
Adding a Modal Block
To insert a Modal block on your chosen page, click on the Add Content button and scroll down to near the bottom of the block list where you can find the Modal block in yellow.
Editing the content of the Modal block
The following settings are available for your Modal:
- Heading text and level
- Selected Stack
- Trigger actions (see below)
- Click: provides a button to open your modal box.
- Timer: Allows a time in seconds to be set after which your modal box will display.
- Leave Intent: detects when the user is likely to leave the page and shows the modal.
- Scroll to top: Shows the modal when the user scrolls back to the top of the page.
- Scroll to bottom: Shows the modal when the user scrolls to the bottom of the page.
Editing the design of the Modal Block
Ensure that your Modal block is looking exactly how you would like by changing:
- Background and Border Colours
- Button/link format
- and Classes (Classes are used to apply different style options to each slide. If your site has these available for particular galleries these will normally be documented on your dashboard welcome page.)
NOTE: If your Modal block uses a specific Block Template then some of the options above may not be visible/enabled.
This data will only be used by Katalysis Net Ltd for processing your query and for no other purpose.