Advanced Gallery Block
Our Advanced Gallery Block provides the ability to add sophisticated image galleries either by Selection or using File Sets.
Each Slide can contain Title, description, Link and Class information.
To insert the block on your chosen page, click the Add Content button top left and scroll down to near the bottom of the block list where you will find the Advanced Gallery block in yellow.
Make a gallery from selected files
Choosing files individually allows for more control over the content and formatting of each slide although it takes a little longer:
- In the Gallery Type drop-down choose Selection
- Use the Add Slide button to add as many images as you want from the File Manager and set the fields as necessary.
Make a gallery from a File Set
While content options for individual slides are more limited it's quick and easy to add a gallery from a file set:
- In the drop down menu choose File Set
- Select the File Set you want to use for the gallery
- Choose the options you want in the Options tab
Adding files to a File Set
You can create and add files to File Sets in the concrete5 File Manager by:
- Control-clicking any file and selecting the Sets option
- Adding a file or files to a set when uploading using the Add/Remove Sets button
Adding a description to a file
Using the default template a gallery based on a File Set will only show a description if one has been added to the file in the File Manager. To add a description control-click the file and select the Properties option, add your content to the Description field.
Classes are used to apply different style options to each slide. If your site has these available for particular galleries these will normally be documented on your dashboard welcome page.
NOTE: If your Advanced Gallery block uses a specific Block Template then some of the options above may not be visible/enabled.
This data will only be used by Katalysis Net Ltd for processing your query and for no other purpose.